June 15, 2013 - Been Awhile

Been awhile . . .

since I have been able to actually capture thoughts and write them down on this blog!  Almost 6 months.  How crazy is it that time goes by so fast.  It is not like I have not been doing anything -- in fact, the main reason why I have not posted here is I think I have been about the Fathers Business in so many different ways -- and perhaps just not posting here.

However, I would like to commit to writing here a bit more and sharing some of the exciting things that God is doing in and through the ministries of A.G.A.P.E., A Global AIDS Perspective Enterprise www.agapeincintl.org & Seat of Mercy Ministries  www.seatofmercy.org  which are both ministries of The N3 Project.  I will be explaining a bit more about all of that shortly.

In the meantime . . . lots going on up here in North Idaho . . . stay tuned . . .

Peace
John


Comments

Popular Posts