Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Home





I thought I would share a few pictures from where I am staying. I have not had much time to get out and take other pictures of the surrounding area -- but I will. You can see from the photos where Saji & Priya's house is and I also included a shot of some the plants around the property. Saji is a green thumb and famous around here for that! The dog in the picture is named Lovely. She is a wild dog that has made this place her home. Saji & Priya have 3 other dogs, Wallie (a pug) Susie (A dachshund) and Dafney (Also a dachshund who just delivered 9 puppies the other night . . .whew!) The last shot is of the desk in my room where I am spending most of my time working on my online studies and the book project.

I hope to get some other photos over the weekend when I have more time. . . .

for now...

peace
john

2 comments:

Micheal Russell said...

Thank you John for the update and photos. I LOVE the plants. Sure you figured that one would touch me, thank you and God for that. I wish you God speed and grace in all your adventures in India. Micheal Russell - NLCC, Heavens Harvest.

John Forbes said...

Your welcome Mike -- there are actually some really cool Orchids and other amazing plants that I will take pictures of at another time so you can enjoy!