Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ARRIVED IN KATMANDU - OLD SCHOOL HAULING.......






I arrived in Katmandu on Sunday afternoon after a very busy Saturday with the Pastors Conference in Hyderabad. I was greeted at the airport by Pastor Bishwu and some other guys from the church and taken to the hotel that I am staying. I slept for 10 hours straight and was met the next day to go and visit a hospital to pray for some people from their congregation -- including a newborn baby that has 2 holes in his heart -- Afterwards I had to get some cash so I was getting ready to use an ATM -- a machine by the way that when I put my card in said, "Hello John Forbes" all the way in Katmandu, Nepal -- I then looked over my shoulder and saw this elephant coming down the road -- lucky to get some shots -- on one hand I was marvelling at technology and then I saw this.......



Enjoy
john

No comments: