Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YWAM - HYDERABAD






I was invited by Saji & Priya from YWAM to come and speak at the Base. Paul (his last name escapes me right now) was the one who translated for me and we had a really good time. It was interesting as there was a group of about 15 from North Carolina who were on their DTS (Discipleship Training School) and so I was not used to speaking to Americans and Indians at the same time -- a bit of a brain warp -- but the Lord got me through it. I was invited back next time to partner with them in the work they are doing locally to Schools, Colleges, etc. Saji & Priya are heading up the HIV/AIDS initiatives for YWAM in the area. Saji is the one looking at the camera and smiling -- his wife Priya is just next to him looking the other way.......

No comments: