WESLEY CHURCH





Earlier I had posted some pics from a church that had some really interesting architecture -- this was the location for the outdoor concert on Friday, Feb. 20th. It was an evening event that started at 7:00pm with a worship team from YWAM Hyderabad. I had the pleasure of meeting them earlier in the week. They shared about 5 songs to start off with and then the "Formal" welcome happened where I was presented with a "Prayer Shawl" and also some flowers as is customary for this part of the world. Trevain from NeoLife Mission Trust was introduced and then he introduced me. You can also see a picture of Pastor Weston and his wife and kids and myself. He is the main pastor at the church. They are trying to construct a very large "Mega Structure" that will last them for many years and allow for growth. We had a good crowd -- some sound system problems -- many things that challenge you when you are pressed for time and also when it is "live" -- ultimately I think God touched hearts.

Peace . . . .

Comments

Popular Posts