NIREEKSHINA - VISAKHAPATNAM






Nireekshina - Visakhapatnam is a Christian Organization and is a sister clinic to the one in Hyderabad where I did the "Diagnosis to Hope" Conference in September last year. I had wanted to come and visit them and see what they were doing and to also lay the groundwork to do a D2H Conference perhaps in November of this year. I met Dr. Indiraa and also Pastor Vickey (In the second to last photo) Bandham the other day and they invited me back to speak to the clients. So we fixed today at 11:30 am.

When I arrived they had been seated and prepared and so Samuel interpreted for me and I opened up with a song -- Word of God Speak -- I explained to them what the song was about.

Afterwards I shared my story of living with AIDS and how God's love had made a powerful impact in my life. I read from Psalm 139 and told them that God was aware of all their circumstances and that they were not alone in this time of their life. I told them that the Lord could strengthen them and give them long life.

There were some who wanted to become Christians for the first time and we had a chance to pray for them -- it was wonderful.

I had shared that even though Nutrition was a big part of how we can be healthier I reminded them that Jesus said, "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." So in order to provide spiritual food -- we went to a local bookstore run by OM Ministries and purchased 30 bibles and came back, signed them all and gave them to Pastor Vickey to hand out to the patients. So they can take their vitamins and also get their spiritual food everyday.

We are going to be working on a program together in November -- I was blessed to be there today!

Comments

Keep on keeping on Bro! Great to see what God is doing! Love from your family in Thane!

Popular Posts