HYDERABAD BAPTIST CHURCH YOUTH MEETING






Another evening with Hyderabad Youth at the Baptist Church. I spoke there the night before at the English Service and was asked back again to address the Youth. I was a bit tired before I got started and a bit at a loss of what I was going to speak on, having shared my story there, preached there 2 other times as well -- so as I sought for direction I was lead to John 15 about Abiding In Christ -- and how "apart from Him we can do nothing...." a life lesson and a launching point of sharing. We had a great time -- great question and answer time and also a time of re dedication to God's plans for our lives.

Comments

how wonderful to see all the places you are ministering at - God is very good and is using you and His message in new and marvellous ways.

May the love of Jesus fill you with His joy and peace in every way!

Popular Posts