Monday, September 29, 2008

HYDERABAD BAPTIST CHURCH - Back to India



I am leaving in about 9 hours to the airport in Durban, South Africa to fly back to India. I will be traveling from Durban to Johannesberg to Dubai to Hyderabad, India. I am supposed to arrive on Wednesday morning the 1st of October. On October 2nd -- I have the privilege of addressing over 5000 youth at a rally at the Baptist Church in town. My Friend Trevain sent me a couple pictures of the big banner they have outside the church. I will finish that evening and will fly back to South Africa on the 3rd in the morning -- arriving back in Durban on Saturday afternoon. I am speaking at Oasis Church on Sunday morning. Kind of crazy -- but an open door to speak into the lives of some young people. A miracle that God would give me such a platform -- please keep me in your prayers.........

1 comment:

diana said...

Hay John,
It's 9-30 here as I read your blog & I just wanted to say i'll be praying for you on the 2nd, which is really probably 10-1 so Greg & I will pray then. God is doing some amazing things through you. You're a blessing to people all over the world!
love you
Di